January 09, 2004
They killed us. Us, who are trying as hard as them to make a mere living. Escaping from vicious hunters, who will let them consume our corpses without any misgiving. I don't know, though, if we taste better in stew or Barbeque? Life's just not fair.
SARS killed them. Poor them, higher form animals, trying so hard to establish their hegemony. Making sure that the food chain is intact, by consuming all our other friends in the wild. Oh, that's an excuse? But some think it's a fact.
SARS killed some among them. I think life's not being very fair to them too.
But they are killing us again. Even though there's no concrete proof of us infiltrating our virus into them. Oh, it's a precaution measure so they can live happier with less worry of a comeback?
How wonderful! We can also kill them so we don't have to be endangered earlier than we should. I guess, life is fair after all.
What dya mean by 'it's a different story altogether'?
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 14:06